Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hair Help

Any moms out there who can help me, please leave a message.

Ellery will not, for the life of her, keep her Barrettes or rubber hair bands in her hair.

It drives me CRAZY!! Her hair is ALWAYS in her eyes and I refuse to cut it.

How can I keep the hair pulled back?

Honestly I'm about to glue the dang clip in her hair!

2 comments:

Tonya Ayers Brooks said...

I use these very tiny rubber hair bands that I found at Walmart in the baby department where they have the hair accessories. They are found in a sectioned container that looks kind of like a daily pill container. Each section has a different color hair band. They really are just a one use band. They are tiny, but really stretchy and aren't very easy to pull out of their hair, which makes it hard for them to pull out and they are great for very small pony tails on top of their heads.

Jessica said...

Ella did the same thing! And it is only recently that she will let me put her hair in pigtails or ponytails! But she used to pull all the clips out & her hair would always hang in her face. Not much you can do about it! Maybe try some bobby pins to pin her hair back. If you use like 4 & crisscross them she may have a hard time pulling them all out. Good luck!