I knew this day was coming.
My eyes opened this morning and I rolled over to check the baby monitor. No sounds from Ellery's room yet but I wasn't sure if she was asleep.
I saw her little bare butt and PJ top on her body.
At some point during the night she woke up crying and we let her just cry.
I guess she got mad enough that she wiggled out of her PJ bottoms and took off her diaper, she's been playing with the diaper tabs during changing for a while now.
I didn't see any pool of wetness around her (which I knew was coming) and decided to let her sleep a bit longer (okay, this was selfish cause I wanted to sleep longer).
Don't know how much time passed but when I looked at the monitor again she was awake and playing with something in her crib.
Immediately I grabbed my glasses, jumped out of bed and ran into her room. As soon as I turned on the light she turned to me and with her cute little hand and in a cute little voice she tried to give me some poo and say "hi" at the same time.
Very thoughtful Ellery, but very yucky.
1 comment:
Oh man, luckily Finley hasn't figured out this one yet!!
Post a Comment