I can't tell you how excited I am about this. Like so excited the days leading up to our first visit were filled with shopping and preparing for the big day; which included a self tanning treatment.
Cary took a day off of work so we could go as a family (and partially because I didn't want to go by myself for the first time).
I danced around the house with excitement while waiting for Ellery to wake up from her morning nap.
Here it is!!

At first she didn't know what to think of all the fuss.

But as soon as her little toes touched the water, she knew she did not like it.
Poor Cary had to coax 2 ladies into the water. I don't do cold very well.
Ellery cried and kept saying and signing "ALL DONE! ALL DONE!" But Cary didn't give up. While she sat on his knees he gradually lowered her into the water while playing games with her.
I did the same on my own.

Thankfully there were no other children in the baby pool, otherwise we would have scared them away.

After a bit we ate some lunch. Played on the swings and headed back to the pool for some more fun.


This time she liked it much better. There was another little girl playing in the water which I think she enjoyed watching.

As we were walking home I looked up and saw this.

Sweet baby girl.
1 comment:
awww...first of MANY pool days for you guys!
Post a Comment