Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tired

For the past 2 nights my body has been so exhausted at the end of the day I feel like I could curl up in bed at 8:00 and sleep for a solid 12 hours.

So that's what I do, curl up in bed around 8/8:30. I'll end up watching a little TV and before I know it, Cary is coming to bed. Then LOTS more time passes while I just lay in bed. It's like midnight before I actually go to sleep and then I wake up waaay too early.

What the heck? So frustrating! Let's not forget the "crazies" that set in on a pregnant woman about this time. You know, the hormones are so out of balance that my mind doesn't stop working and my mood changes within a millisecond.

Last night Little Mister just wiggled until I finally went to sleep and then as soon as my eyes popped open this morning he was back at it again. I'm beginning to wonder if it's normal to have such an active baby in the womb. I'm also beginning to be a little bit worried as to how much life will change with a very active little boy running around here.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

that's how is was with my little guy. Very active while he was inside. and, very active outside too.

Ali said...

what makes you think boys are more active? ;) ;)

Niki said...

I think I jinxed myself by reading this b/c for the past 3 nights I've been dealing with the same thing! I don't even want to nap anymore in hopes that I'll sleep better at night but it didn't work when I tried it yesterday! I might have to cave and try a tylenol pm ~ Sorry to hear you have the flu...I know its going around pretty bad right now...feel better soon and let me know if you need help with Ellery :)