Saturday, May 26, 2012

Birthday weekend

My little boyfriend turns 1 in 4 hours!!

I vividly remember what I was doing right at this moment 1 year ago.  Sweet memories that fill my heart with anticipation, joy and let's not forget my eyes with tears.

There is NOTHING that compares to labor, delivery and the miracle of birth.  I.  love.  it.

Tonight we celebrated our little man with a cook out and friends who have walked through his 1st year of life.  What a joy it was to have a house full of squealing children and seeing sweaty faces on the play yard.

Walt, Cary & I have been battling a cold this week so to have this party over is a HUGE relief.

We are off to bed with a full heart, several pieces of cake in our bellies and sweet memories of my baby boy's delivery dancing in my head.

No comments: