Walt's actual birthday was Sunday.
It was a pretty relaxed day.
All 3 of us sang him Happy Birthday as we walked into his room and then made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
We opened a few presents before church.
Ellery loved opening his presents. Most of the gifts she thinks are hers.
When we got home from church we played outside on the play yard for a while while Daddy made hot dogs for lunch.
After naps I took the kids to play in the water fountains at a nearby mall and then we had dinner at Panera. Walt made a B-Line to the water while it took Ellery 15-20 minutes to warm up to the water. I totally understand that, I'm just like that! He ran and played for about 45 minutes straight. He hung with the "BIG boys" at the center of the fountain and was fearless.
It was a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment