Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last Day of Preschool

Oh my word. How did she get so big?! 

 Today was the End of Year Preschool Program. 



This girl has changed so much in this school year.  She has become more independent, actually plays with friends now and can have a REAL conversation.

I watched a movie clip last night of her at ohh, I don't know 18 months and she was so chubby and ADORABLE but singing (totally off key) about the sun.

Oh my heart.  And then to go to this program today.  I had to keep myself from choking up.  But then again I guess it would have been okay to get a little teary, I mean our kids grow up too fast.  I want to catch this moment like running water and hold onto it forever.  Ahh, the heart of a Mom.


It had a jungle theme.


I love the excitement on children's faces when they see their parents as they perform.  
There is something about knowing someone is THRILLED to see YOU that speaks to a heart.



She even received a graduation certificate?  She'll be back next year....


THE girls, Ellery, Bella & Ella.


Now....to plan for summer.

No comments: