When we got home I pulled out the hose to water the window boxes and before I knew it the kids were playing in it. I'll admit the water felt GREAT against my hot skin and never once did I consider if it was cold to them. But sometimes spontaneous events are worth a little cold water.
After a few minutes of practically soaking his clothes he was stripped down to the "cute boy" outfit...a diaper.
This boy LOVES the water. I mean is fearless and can't help himself.
Our neighbor, "Miss Elizabeth" came over to deliver some homemade strawberry jam (sweet thing) and was caught up in the action.
Ellery is a little more hesitant about the water than Walt. She just likes to run around and squeal.
I PROMISE, Elizabeth had NO intentions of spraying Walt in the face. He just sort of walked into it. I was shocked my camera snapped this picture, it was acting a little funny.
I would say the water hose made for a pretty fun afternoon.
Tomorrow is Ellery's end of the year preschool program.
I'm excited, nervous and sad all at the same time.
More on that tomorrow.....
No comments:
Post a Comment