Monday, May 21, 2012

Noise

The volume in my house begins to rise at about 5:30 PM and continues until a certain little man goes to bed.

I HAD to get the trash out this afternoon while Cary was working in the back yard and so I put Walt into the pac-n-play to scream "chill" while I cleaned his diaper champ.

As I was walking the trash bags to the driveway I noticed how LOUD my house was compared to the peaceful homes around us. 

WHY could I only hear my own house, Walt screaming, music playing, I'm sure Ellery was talking about something or playing loudly.

My poor neighbors....

When I walked back into the house I made sure to close the front door (hoping that it would muffle the sounds) take a deep breath and get that sad child out of the pac-n-play & into his high chair for some food.

Dinner for Walt = quiet....that is if I ignore Ellery....

No comments: