We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Broad Street
I can not believe it. I drove into work this morning and decided to not take the highway but instead take one of the busiest streets in Richmond, Broad Street. Why? I don't know, just to switch things up a bit this morning. I have done this before and it has taken me 30 minutes to get to work when the highway, including construction congestion, can take me anywhere from 15-20 minutes. In Richmond, 10 minutes weeding through traffic and stop lights feels like eternity. Well, I guess it worked because I had absolutely NO red lights! My car paused for a moment to make 2 turns and one was at a stop light and the other was into my office complex. I know it's a small thing to blog about but sometimes it's the small things that can start a persons day off on the right foot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment