I am really looking forward to my evening going something like this....
5:30-6:30 Swimming (I'm not going to get my hopes up but maybe Cary will join me at some point)
7:00-7:30 Dinner
7:30-8:30 Make Shannon's cookie recipe
8:30-9:00 Eat Shannon's cookies & read through my new design books while sitting by the fire with a nice tall glass of milk (THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE EVENING)
9:00-10:00 I would love to say I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy, but the more I think about it the true reality of the evening will be this hour is taken by getting ready for bed and reading my bible. Grey's might have to wait until Friday or Saturday, when I can really enjoy it.
Wow, when I look at the evening in a schedule like this I quickly realize there is hardly any time in the evenings. Oh well, at least tomorrow is Friday and I can stay up as late as I want! :)
1 comment:
ok, what's shannon's cookie recipe?? have a fun evening! i had a GREAT swim this morning! the water temp has been messed up and it's been freezing lately. it was finally fixed today!
Post a Comment