Sunday, January 27, 2008

Triathlon Banquet

Last night we went to the Richmond Tri Club banquet. Here are some picts!


This is Kathy, I have mentioned her before but she is like my Tri Mom. She is so full of energy and spirit I can't get over it. I love her!

Here is the gang, Rene, Kathy, Me & Cary! All 4 of us (plus some not pictured) traveled to Canada a few years ago to compete in IM Canada. Rene is amazing at putting together training programs. I've labeled him my personal IM coach! One evening he walked into the Y and I was trying to read the bike interval schedule he had created but couldn't figure it out. So instead of running (which he intended to do) he hopped on the bike next to me and walked me through every 15 second interval. I loved it! So that's how he got the titled "IM Coach." Now if I could just convince him to travel with us to Coeur d'Alene.....


No comments: