Monday, January 14, 2008

Whew

I'm not even sure if I spelled "Whew" right, but who cares. What a day! I think I clocked somewhere around 70 miles on my car today which means I'm exhausted. Driving here and there preparing for a design meeting tomorrow and I enjoyed it but I'm really ready for some down time. Tonight is "table group" night and that will require a pretty good amount of happy energy. Table group is just a few ladies, all from different stages of life, getting together for dinner once a month to talk about life, create bonds and pray for each other. It's pretty fun.

When I left the house this morning I had all intentions of coming home from work, exercising to a DVD for 1/2 hr. and then getting ready for my dinner out. Now, I'm really struggling with the idea of exercising, instead I want to curl up on the sofa with a glass of wine, some cheese & crackers and read the design book I bought last week (which I still haven't taken a moment to relax and enjoy). Hmm, what to do....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

so, what did you do?? :-)