We went out to the movies last night! I can't remember the last time I sat in a movie theatre. The movie was Spirit of the Marathon.
http://www.marathonmovie.com/home.html
It was great and brought back so many memories and emotions. Jaclyn, her husband Justin, Cary and I all sat together. It was especially memorable b/c Jaclyn & I trained together and ran the Richmond marathon in November. This experience took our relationship to another whole level. I think she's as addicted as I am now. It was so special to watch this movie with her. I will admit that I cried. Only because I was totally there with the athletes as they made their way through the training and experience of the Chicago Marathon. I love marathons. It's ridiculous, I know but as much as I might not want to admit it, I do. If you have a chance to go see it in your area I would recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment