Sunday, January 27, 2008

Long Bike

Today's training schedule is 2 hours on the bike and then a 20 min. transition run (I think.) Cary bought a spinning bike a week or so ago which we have in the Man Room. He started biking about 30 min. ago. In the mean time I'm working on cleaning the house before I have to get on the bike. Can I just tell you how much I'm not looking forward to this? I can handle the long training runs. I can handle swimming for an hour even if it means I'm in a bad mood when I get out of the pool. But these long bike rides....it just feels like the whole day is going to be eaten up by sitting on a bike! Looking on the bright side, at least I can ride a stationary bike in my own house, watch a movie and then eat what ever I want (or should I say what ever Cary tells me I should eat) later this evening. I know I'll feel better when it's all done and over with.

No comments: